As you probably noticed, our website has been revamped, making it easier to use. In addition to the helpful information about our comprehensive services, you can still access your Pet Portal, order your pet’s food and prescriptions and make your appointments entirely online.
Here are some tips on how to use our new site:
- If you’d like to schedule an appointment, there’s a convenient “Make Appointment” button on the top navigation bar.
- To access your Pet Portal and view health information about your pet, click the “Pet Portal” link under the “About Us” on the top navigation bar and log in with your same credentials.
- To place an order or refill your pet’s food and prescriptions, select “Online Store” on the top navigation bar. You can place an order just as you could before. This site also works great on your smartphone or tablet, so you can browse and schedule whenever it’s most convenient for you.
We also recently rolled out our new Pet2Vet app which makes managing your pet’s health even easier! This app is available in the App Store for iOS devices (Apple iPhone and iPad) and in Google Play store for Android devices.
The Pet2Vet app gives you 24/7 access to your vital pet health information and allows you to:
- See each pet’s upcoming appointments, vaccine reminders and prescriptions
- Book an appointment or request boarding reservations
- Refill a prescription
- Request copies of vaccines and health certificates
If you have previously accessed our Pet Portal through our website, you use the same login password to access the Pet2Vet app. If you’ve forgotten your password and would like to reset it, click here.
If you have not taken advantage of our online Pet Portal, you can click here to establish a login password and access your portal. The portal gives you access to the same great features as the Pet2Vet app.
We hope this new app is helpful in connecting you and your pets to Patton Chapel Animal Clinic. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (205) 822-4779.
Or, from either the App Store or Google Play store, simply search “Pet2Vet”.
We hope you like the new website and Pet2Vet app!