Dog & Cat Boarding & Daycare in Hoover, AL
Trust our professional and friendly team to take great care of your pet during your next trip.
At Patton Chapel Animal Clinic, we’re proud to offer outstanding boarding services for your beloved pet in addition to comprehensive veterinary care.
We know that each pet is unique, and our veterinary professionals will make every effort to accommodate your pet’s needs and ensure they are safe, happy, and cared for during their stay.
Pet Boarding at Patton Chapel Animal Clinic
Your pet’s comfort and well-being are our top priorities.
Our dedicated staff uses their knowledge of animal care to keep your pet healthy and happy during their stay.
We offer separate boarding facilities for cats and dogs so our feline friends can have a little peace and quiet during their stay.
All boarding pets are fed Royal Canin Low Fat Food, a premium pet food shown to reduce intestinal issues caused by switching foods temporarily. For pets with special dietary concerns or restrictions, our staff will happily serve a pet’s own food if provided.
About Our Doggie Daycare
If you need a place for your dogs to be safe, have fun and burn off some energy - Patton Chapel Animal Clinic offers day boarding services and doggie daycare!
About Our Pet Boarding Facilities
We take great pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable facility for your pet.
Our boarding area is temperature-controlled and spacious, and your pet receives frequent care and attention from our friendly, compassionate staff.
Each pet is given individual playtime in an outdoor 15’x20’ foot exercise area. We also offer a free bath on a 7-night stay or longer.
Should any medical problems arise during your pet’s stay, you can have peace of mind that our veterinarians will make sure they are treated appropriately.
- Kennels: good for pets under 25 pounds
- Deluxe Runs: 3′-4′ x 5′ spaces for larger pets
- Superior Suites: 4′ x 14′ spaces that can easily accommodate two large dogs. *Price breaks available for those who share Superior Suites.
- Separate cat area
- Doggie daycare playtime options or individual playtimes
- Administering medications
- Bathing or grooming available (additional charges). *Complimentary baths offered at the end of your pet's 10-night or more stay! Must request bath upon check-in.
Dog & Cat Boarding Requirements
All boarding guests must be up-to-date on vaccinations. If your pet requires any vaccinations before staying with us, we are happy to provide the vaccines for an additional fee.
We require dogs to be up-to-date on:
- Canine Distemper/Parvovirus
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We require cats to be up-to-date on:
- Feline Distemper
Reservations are required. We can generally accommodate last-minute and emergency boarding needs, but please call ahead to confirm we are not yet full. Please note, we are normally completely booked Friday-Sunday and fill up at the beginning of the week.
Our boarding facility is open for drop-off and pick-up whenever the office is open.
Why Board Your Pet at a Veterinary Practice?
- Medications are administered by trained veterinary staff.
- If there is an emergency or your pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- If your pet requires updated vaccinations before boarding, we can take care of those before your pet's scheduled boarding date. If possible, please allow two weeks between vaccination and boarding.
- We offer veterinary exams or other medical services needed during your pet’s stay.
We welcome your questions about our boarding facilities and policies and are eager to discuss how we can make your pet’s stay as positive as possible.
Let us answer all your questions and put your concerns to rest. Call today to learn about our accommodations and boarding policies or to schedule your pet’s stay.